Our client, a dynamic biotech, wishes to appoint a Supply Chain Consultant for a period of 6 months to establish the basics of the commercial and clinical supply chain management for the company’s lead compound. This is a full-time position within a company’s HQ in Paris, France and serves to prepare the arrival of a full-time supply chain manager at the end of 2017, early 2018.
During her/his tenure, the consultant will report to the Chief Business Officer in close collaboration with the Senior Director Quality Assurance to accomplish the following objectives:
- Define the requirements for the company’s supply chain management (SCM),
- Collect and set up internal process needs and KPIs for the SCM,
- Set up the collaboration with the key internal and external partners for commercial SCM. This specifically includes to guide the company in establishing the Pharma Book, IT infrastructure, Client Service Processes, Organization and Pilot Processes,
- Supporting and preparing the necessary infrastructure and establishment of SOPs to support the ISO 13485 compliance of the company,
- Establish a plan and start to execute the plan relating to improvements in company’s demand forecasting, supply, inventory control, stock management: level and location for all the steps of the process, compatible with shelf life, etc.
- Identify and manage risk within the supply chain.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree, preferably but not necessary in life sciences,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the pharma sector,
- Proven record in pharmaceutical supply chain management,
- Knowledge of European and FDA, health, supply and storage regulations, profound knowledge of Good Distribution Practice,
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, networking and diplomacy skills – the ability to operate as part of a multidisciplinary team within a matrix organization, to build trust and respect throughout the organization, and to interact effectively within the Company and external partners,
- Strong organizational skills as well as good leadership and management skills,
- Hands-on, flexible approach and ability to work to tight deadlines – able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment in a rapidly growing organization,
- High levels of drive, energy and commitment,
- Fluency in French is a benefit, not necessarily as a mother language. English, written as well as spoken, is mandatory.
In case of interest, please contact us: email@example.com
In Altum Consulting is an operational consulting firm specialized in life science industries